The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi’s ongoing commitment to excellence is reflected in its scholarships and awards programs. More than $800,000 is awarded each year to outstanding Phi Kappa Phi members and chapters through the Society’s various awards competitions: the Fellowship, Phi Kappa Phi Scholar & Artist, Emerging Scholar Awards, Study Abroad Grants, Literacy Grants, and Love of Learning.
Chapter Scholarships (Southeastern inductees and students)
Lou Ballard Scholarship; Henry Earl & Carole Corkern Scholarship
- In order to qualify, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at the time of selection and during the semesters he or she receives the scholarship
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA and be an active member of the Southeastern Chapter of Phi Kappa Phi.
- Be of moral character that exemplifies the spirit and intent of Phi Kappa Phi.
- The scholarship recipient will be announced during the Phi Kappa Phi Spring Induction Ceremony. The scholarship will be awarded on a semester-by-semester basis, $250 per semester. The recipient may retain the scholarship for two semesters provided he or she continues to meet the selection criteria.
The Joan Faust Memorial Scholarship was founded in 2022. When fully funded, it will be the third chapter scholarship offered through Phi Kappa Phi. It was created to honor the memory of long-serving Phi Kappa Phi Chapter 75 Secretary Joan Faust.